Saturday, June 20, 2015

Balayage

It's all about the Balayage these days at La Vie Salon!



Here is what I did...Her previous hair had a more subtle ombre so I went through and just focused on the top and sides and gave her some balayage pieces throughout her frame...

I used Infinite Platine with 40 vol. 
She pulls pretty red/orange so I toned her with 8.1 in Dia Light with 9 vol. started at the roots first then slowly brought it down through the ends for the last two minuets of the toning.

8.1 is my new favorite these days it just really cuts the warmth out, It does drop down some of the brightness but in this case it was just the right amount of color drop. This client wants to bump her base the next time she comes in so looking forward to jumping into that color process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment